Astrology is “the word of the stars”. The ten major bodies in the solar system that appear to orbit the Earth are the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. By the movements of the stars and planets, we can read and predict the significance events for our lives.
Astrology has been used to predict the future, relationship compatibility, to help people to adapt to the unexpected and to make the best use of their opportunities. It has an extraordinarily accurate description of our personalities, needs, hopes, strengths and weaknesses. Most fascinating of all, it is claimed to be able to predict the future.
The Twelve Signs Of The Zodiac
1. Aries (Element: Fire, Quality: Cardinal, Planet: Mars)
2. Taurus (Element: Earth, Quality: Fixed, Planet: Venus)
3. Gemini (Element: Air, Quality: Mutable, Planet: Mercury)
4. Cancer (Element: Water, Quality: Cardinal, Planet: The Moon)
5. Leo (Element: Fire, Quality: Fixed, Planet: The Sun)
6. Virgo (Element: Earth, Quality: Mutable, Planet: Mercury)
7. Libra (Element: Air, Quality: Cardinal, Planet: Venus)
8. Scorpio (Element: Water, Quality: Fixed, Planet: Mars)
9. Sagittarius (Element: Fire, Quality: Mutable, Planet: Jupiter)
10. Capricorn (Element: Earth, Quality: Cardinal, Planet: Saturn)
11. Aquarius (Element: Air, Quality: Fixed, Planet: Saturn)
12. Pisces (Element: Water, Quality: Mutable, Planet: Jupiter)
Using Astrology in Relationship
Each sign has different characteristic and exhibit different relationship dynamics with one another. Some combination may work better as friends than lovers, others as colleagues than as friends. On the other hand, some marriages thrive on agreement while others on argument. The process of comparing one’s horoscope to another is known as synastry. At its simplest level, synastry works by comparing Sun Sign. There are certain combinations of Sun signs that often produce close relationship and the most common of these are the combination of signs of the same element eg fire and fire, water and water, etc. By looking at two persons’ Sun Sign eg couple’s Sun Sign, it often offers us a remarkably deep insight into the mysterious sources of attraction between two people.